Skip to main content

Packing for Two

Okay, I know that I mentioned this in yesterday's posting, but I still can't believe how crazy it is to pack for a baby for a weekend. Seriously, the list for what I need to take for Giada just keeps growing and growing. Only about a third of the suitcase is full of stuff for me. I just have to say that I am going to look hot in the two outfits that I will wear for the four days I will be gone :) Oh well, at least Gia's going to look adorable!

The flight should be interesting; I hope that it's not too full so that I can have some room for me and the baby. I also hope that if someone is 'blessed' to sit by us, that person will be patient and kind. I hope it all goes well. As for the trip, I am more excited for my aunt to see Giada than I am for Disneyland. Isn't that funny? I am looking forward to seeing how my aunt will react to her, and Giada's reaction. She loves the attention, so I'm sure it will be wonderful for both of them. And, I'll have a couple of people that will be more than willing to hold my baby for me while I go on rides! Whoo-hoo!

I will give details about our trip when I get back! Have a wonderful weekend all of you, and Happy Pioneer Day!

Comments

  1. Haha have fun!!! I wish I could go with you to Disneyland!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun to introduce your child to family members. Have fun at Disneyland! Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so know how you feel. When our family went to New Mexico we had to ask Mike and Amy to borrow their SUV cause we couldn't fit everything in my honda. Peter and me had 1 suitcase for the both of us and the rest of the SUV was packed with stuff all for Tristan. Its craziness!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

33 Weeks down... How many more to go?

Well this past week has flown by, at least with the growth and development of our baby girl. Other than weighing a bit more than what she should be at this point (thanks to the gestational diabetes), she’s been fairly cooperative with the doctors. Other than making antenatal nurses madly chase her around my belly with fetal monitors to just check and see if she’s active, she is passing her tests with flying colors. I have been very impressed with the medical care that I’ve received over these past few weeks. These doctors and nurses don’t mess around; they get me the help that I need before I even know that I am in need of something. I have a few assignments; fax in my blood sugars every three days and start a bout of insulin shots, which is, ironically, a blessing. The best thing about all of the blood sugar hoopla is that it’s not my fault! I have been doing my job, but apparently the placenta is not making me look good. At least doctors are blaming something other than me! Rob a

Seven Months and counting

Rob and I have had many adventures being married for over seven years; we have traveled the world, seen and done many fun and exciting things. However, nothing has added up to the excitement that we feel waiting for the birth of our beautiful princess, our baby girl. Rob and I have started to prepare ourselves for the pains that come with the blessing of having a baby, and also the lack of sleep (which is my most favorite thing in the whole world to do :( We painted her bedroom purple (if you know me well, you wouldn't be too surprised about the color choice), and my darling artistic husband drew a castle on one wall (freehand, thank you very much). It's a good thing one of us knows how to draw... Anyway, this blog is to document, from here on out, our newest adventure. In addition, I literally have family all over the globe that is curious and excited about our new addition (especially my parents and in-laws as we waited FOREVER to procreate, according them them:). We are coun

New teeth, and new taste!

Giada has finally got a full little chicklet smile on the front of her mouth! She cut the two top front teeth just a couple of days ago. However, I believe that there are more coming in, because other than being her cute and happy self, she's been a little extra fussy (and drool-y). Her favorite thing to do? Try to bite Mom and Dad's noses and cheeks! She thinks it's hilarious when we pull away in pain. And don't even get me started on the cat. The poor thing gets tufts of fur yanked out every day. It's also a good thing that her tail is so firmly attached. How do we know that for sure? Gia's tried to pull it off, almost every day. Poor cat. But, before you go feeling too sorry for her, just remember that the cat holds her own. She's pawed and pounced on Gia a number of times to let her know whose still the boss at the house (or at least that's what she believes. That's okay...a delusional cat is a happy cat). On another note, Giada's palate f